Friday 3 February 2017

Ceasura.

I'm in a huge work storm just now, so I'm going to have a little break from the blog.

For those of you who like the horse stuff, there is the red mare page on Facebook. I have to write a bulletin there every day, because I'm training for a charity challenge to do a one-day-event this autumn. I want to record our progress so I can see where we are and what we still have to do.

For those of you who like the dog stuff, there are obviously many, many Stanley and Darwin pictures on Facebook too.

I love this dear old blog. It's where I come to stash my happy memories, so that one day I may dig them up when I am old and grey. It's where, occasionally, I admit to my hurts and weaknesses, on the days when I can no longer do a tap dance. It's where I remind myself about the small things and how important they are. I love that there are Dear Readers here who have been with me from the start and put up kindly with all my idiosyncrasies.

I don't want to do it from duty, stuffing it into five minutes at the end of a fraught day. So I'm going to run into the work storm with my special all-weather hat on and let this space lie fallow for a week or two. Back soon.

6 comments:

  1. I have always loved coming here, to read your beautiful words, to see your fabulous photos of your pups and horses. I will be waiting for you to finish your work and will visit again when you are back. Have a great week or two and good luck with all of your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS

      It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

      Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
      What's app +2347012841542
      Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

      Delete
  2. I quite understand you needing a break but oh, my goodness I do love your words. They're a balm no matter what you're writing. Take best care, all the best for the workload and please come back. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes,please come back. I wish you well facing your 'work storm'. Just know you are treasured and admired greatly, even though we are thousands of miles apart.I love curling up with my trusty Airedale, Maggie, and following you through your whirlwind life. Know too, that I so appreciate your generosity in your willingness to share your delightful, though sometimes heartbreaking narrative. Thank you.
    We'll be here waiting for your storm to pass.
    Jackie Berger
    Waukesha, Wisconsin
    USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://sites.google.com/view/movers-riyadh/mecca
    https://sites.google.com/view/movers-riyadh/dammam
    https://sites.google.com/view/movers-riyadh/jeddah
    https://sites.google.com/view/movers-riyadh/ahsa
    https://sites.google.com/view/movers-riyadh/cleaning-mecca






    ReplyDelete

Your comments give me great delight, so please do leave one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin